Planned Maintenance Notice: COY+SYD DCs Capability Upgrades
To support increased growth and meet specific and increasingly sophisticated customer cloud hosting requirements, Mach will be implementing planned capability upgrades across two of our Data Centres (Cooroy, QLD and Sydney, NSW) starting on Sat 8th September through to completion of works the following week Sunday 16th September.
- Most of the work will be transparent to our customers from before and after the changes; or those impacted/leveraging associated projects are all aware.
- The first planned outage is between 3.00pm – 10.00pm AEST (7hr window) on Saturday 8th September.
- During that window, major networking and server relocation activities will be undertaken as capabilities are both increased and redistributed across three Mach Data Centres in Australia. Our USA Data Centre is unaffected by these works.
- If all major works able to be successfully completed on Sat 8th, we expect no following interruption to services (however, reserve following Sat 15th 3-10pm timeframe if required)
- The timeframe is to work within constraints imposed by 3rd party carrier subcontractors and is the best able to be achieved by Mach, to minimise impact on Mach’s customer services.
- Mach appreciates our clients’ understanding that the scheduled network upgrade is an essential activity to ensure the optimal continual running of this particular Mach Data Centre facility.
Clients can see the latest up to date information during this process online at: http://status.mach.com.au/