Planned Maintenance Notice: COY DC Power Capacity Upgrade
To support increased growth and meet specific customer hosting requirements, Mach will be implementing a planned capacity upgrade to the central power systems in our Cooroy Data Centre (COY) in the evening of Friday 2 May 2014.
- A major power upgrade is scheduled for one of the Mach Data Centres in SE QLD (COY) on Friday 2nd May, which will see a temporary power blackout of the facility (including UPS & Generator Backup) from 6:30-9pm AEST.
- This power blackout will result in an outage to all client systems operating within this particular facility. All impacted clients have been provided at least 72 hours’ notice of this interruption to service.
- Mach appreciates these clients’ understanding that the scheduled power upgrade is an essential activity to ensure the optimal continual running of the Data Centre facility.
Clients can see the latest up to date information during this process online at: http://status.mach.com.au/
- All works were completed without incident or issue
- Completed well within the planned maintenance notice period
- In fact – the best case scenario occurred and there THERE WAS NO POWER BLACKOUT 🙂 and all key systems continued to operate without outage
- Select customer infrastructure/services that were proactively/preventatively taken offline have all been restored to normal operation