WE SOLVE THE TECHNOLOGY PUZZLE
So you can Unworry about IT and Save $
Save Money on Your IT
Outsourced IT Services Brisbane
- Do you have all your IT costs under control?
- Is your spend optimal and getting value for money?
- Do you have multiple suppliers costing you money through confusion, blame-shifting or inefficiencies?
- Are your staff wasting time on IT and not doing their core job?
- Do internal IT staff wages &/or IT contractor rates keep stacking up?
- Are you considering a new big purchase of IT hardware or software?
- Are you coming up for renewal of telco contracts for Voice &/or Data services?
- Is your technology kept up to date? Or is it ageing with increasingly larger security and failure risks?
- How do you ‘know what you need to know’ to save money on your IT services?
Unworry About Your IT
Enterprise Backup Services Brisbane
- Are you worried if there are reliable up to date backups of your critical systems and data, so your business can recover quickly from disaster without damage to your reputation or ability to function?
- Are various technology providers (telco, apps, hardware, services/staff) all dodging responsibility?
- Will nobody take responsibility for end-end IT services, regardless whose fault when issues arise?
- Do you want a ‘single throat to choke’ for all IT & Telco?
- Are you leveraging innovation and using a world-class IT capability and partner, that allows your business to be more efficient & effective as it can be?
- Do you have competitors that are way ahead of you in using IT?
- How can the business, its senior managers and yourself stop stressing over all this?
Solve Your Technology Puzzle
Mach is the technology partner that steps up to the plate, takes end-end responsibility and by using our next-generation systems and technologies, our staff will optimally solve your unique technology puzzle.
Our clients stay on top of all the moving pieces by engaging us as their end-end ICT service delivery provider, via our continuous improvement process:
As you can see Mach Technology quite simply knows what is required to “solve the technology puzzle”! But please don’t just take our word for it; see what some of our clients have said:
- “Thank God for Mach” CEO of government authority in Brisbane
- “We are extremely happy (with Mach). We should have done it a long time ago.” IT Manager, leading regional transportation business
- “Our business was looking for a turnkey IT Provider, well priced, with a high service delivery capability and we’ve found all that in Mach Technology. Mach transitioned us onto their managed services ‘cloud’ platform rapidly, with no negative impacts to our business. Mach takes care of our end-to-end ICT services, allowing us to focus on our core business.” Founder & Director of leading real estate industry company
- “Mach Technology has supported our business since 2008 and the relationship has grown from an initial engagement covering Email (Hosted Exchange), website hosting and consulting services to a fully managed turnkey ICT Support engagement that is in place today. As Mach’s scope has grown they have delivered quality services to our business every step of the way and they continue to be heavily involved in all our ICT strategic decisions. We are very happy with our trusted partner, as evidenced in the growing scope of our engagement with Mach.” General Manager Corporate Services, national community service organisation
- “We needed a flexible, affordable IT Hosting provider that could offer a high quality service for our SharePoint Internet and CRM solutions. We required a partner experienced with (State) government IT contracts and processes. We have been delighted that we found all that in Mach Technology, a local South East Queensland business.” IT Operations Manager, Queensland Government regional training authority
- “Mach Technology were able to, in a matter of months, successfully implement all ICT Systems required to meet a hard go-live deadline for 900+ new staff. Mach’s Service Delivery Manager and the Mach organisation supported our evolving Business & ICT requirements extremely well, delivering turnkey Managed Infrastructure and Technical Services enabling timely and successful completion of business critical projects including Finance, GIS & EDRMS. Mach’s technical capabilities and service management expertise ensured that critical services confidently remained available, service levels were often exceeded and quite simply, our staff were able to focus on the delivery of business services to their clients and community.” CIO, government owned utility business
And how do new clients get started with Mach? We perform our proven obligation free assessment to provide a comprehensive Audit Report and fully costed design and improvement Proposal.